Because your privacy is important to us we operate by the
- The information provided by you to us during your use of the
services, or otherwise when using the website will be held by us on
our servers and computers and used by us to review, develop and
improve the website and on-line services and to enable us to
provide you with relevant information as requested by you and also
information concerning our marketing programmes.
- We may inform you from time to time about new features and
services which we believe may be of interest to you. Should you not
wish to receive such information from Carrier Limited or from an
affiliated third party you may so elect by indicating on the
enquiry reply form or otherwise when using the website your desire
not to receive such additional information.
- We will not sell your personal information. However, we may
disclose information or data which is provided by you on the
enquiry reply form or otherwise when using the website to other
companies or organisations, carefully selected by us, who may send
information to you from time to time. If you do not want your
information or data to be used or disclosed in this way, you may so
elect by indicating on the enquiry reply form or otherwise when
using the website your desire not to receive such additional
- Due to the nature of the Internet, the information and data
provided by you may be transferred outside the country where it is
submitted to us. If you are submitting such information or data
from a country within the European Economic Area ("EEA") it is
possible that it will be transferred outside the EEA.
- We will not hold such information or data for any longer than
is necessary for the purposes set out in this policy
- The website may include hyperlinks to other websites. Your use
of such hyperlinks is subject to this policy statement. If you use
the hyperlinks then you will be leaving the website. Your access
and use of other websites will not be governed by this policy
statement and it is your responsibility to check the other websites
and the privacy policies that may govern those sites to ascertain
how your information and data will be treated if you access and use
- You have the right to request access to and/or the correction
or deletion of any personal information about you held by us.
- If you have any questions concerning this Data Protection and
Lakeside, Cheadle, Cheshire, SK8 3GW.
- By accepting this policy statement you consent to the use
(including processing and storage), transfer and disclosure of your
information and data referred to in this policy statement for the
purposes set out in this policy statement.