Here life moves at an unhurried pace – the warm, dry Mediterranean summers beckoning visitors to over five thousand kilometres of coastline.
In Dubrovnik orange-hued roofs are enlivened by the sun’s rays, which contrast vibrantly against the azure waters of the Adriatic. Encircled in its medieval limestone walls which surge dramatically from the sea, labyrinthine alleys and piazzas are alive with the buzz of outdoor life. Cosmopolitan cafés spill out onto the pavements of Placa Street, where glasses of the local plum brandy flow.
Set sail north to Hvar, one of Europe’s most beautiful islands – a sophisticated hideaway reminiscent of St Tropez. Sleek yachts dot the harbour, nestling in the embrace of attractive Romanesque churches, palaces and villas. Sail over to Korcula – reputed birthplace of Marco Polo – to discover secluded bays and wander medieval streets brimming with folkloric tradition.
The coastal regions of both countries enjoy a typically Mediterranean climate with hot, dry summers. The height of summer in July and August can be hot with moderate humidity. May, June and September are often the best times to visit. Winters on the coast are mild with increased rainfall.
- Croatia is a gourmet getaway - indulge in creamy cakes, strudels and custard pies at a pastry shop (slastičarnas) or savour fresh seafood, melt-in-the-mouth pasta, veal, Pag cheese, Istrian truffles or oyster tasting in Ston
- The Dubrovnik Summer Festival takes place during July and August and is Croatia's oldest cultural festival, showcasing opera, ballet, classical music, film and theatre
- For fans of George R. R. Martin's Game of Thrones, Dubrovnik is the fictional capital of Westeros. Brilliant walking tours take in filming locations
- Take a leisurely walk around the spectacular city walls in Dubrovnik, or for a different perspective take the cable car up to Mount Srd for a bird's eye view of this ancient city
- Wander through the narrow streets of Diocletian's Palace in Split where life still continues amidst the ancient remains
- With over a thousand islands, Croatia is the ideal destination to charter a private yacht and explore. Discover the labyrinthine of alleyways in the medieval town of Kotor which is located on one of the most beautiful bays in neighbouring Montenegro
We look beyond destination.
We curate exceptional experiences.
Our worldwide network, dedicated team of experts and wealth of knowledge is second to none, allowing us to open up your mind and take your breath away with awe-inspiring possibilities and new personal experiences that surprise, enlighten and transcend all expectations.
We look beyond the ordinary.
We deliver the extraordinary.
Whether it’s glamour and guest lists you desire, an escape to a place where no-one is watching and anything is possible, or an adventure that no-one has dared take before - you will have access to the top suites, the most beautiful locations and a world of exclusive privileges.
We look beyond the usual.
We deliver dreams and desires.
We now live in an era of experience; it’s not just about where you can go, but who you can be and how you can feel. Carrier curate exceptional luxury travel experiences designed to fulfil your desires, dreams and goals, so bespoke you won’t find them anywhere else.